New Haven

 



This photo was taken a day before I started classes here at Yale. It was a beautiful setting and I found it really calming to walk through. There wasn't a whole lot of people walking around so there was also a very calming setting. There was also a cool breeze which made things a whole lot better. 






   This is one of the photos I took on the first day in New Haven. I do not remember the building, but the restaurant's name was John Davenport restaurant. The view of the city's natural beauty really took me by surprise because, when I was in DC, there wasn't anything like this. And this sort of reminded me of my home city because it is also surrounded by mountains and forests.  















Comments

  1. Lovely introduction - and I do enjoy your writing style as I learn about you through your observations. I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Weekend

Beinecke Library